Thursday, February 25, 2010

tonight is the last night.....

so tonight is my last night at willow valley....I am thankful for a break but I know that sometime soon I have to be working at least part time... we do need that little but of more income... I have come to realize that this was all harder then I had anticipated it really being. I think that if I had family or friends that could help us out that things would have maybe been a little easier, or that I could even work a different shift knowing that my kiddos are well cared for. but nothing like momma, nothing like taking care of them ourselves! i love my kiddos, even when they drive me crazy...lol! which on the daily they do that...lol!

It was weird cause last night at work I was thinking that wow I am getting ready to start all over again and that kinda stinks but I know that I have to get away from all this negativity...that place is a sewer of gossip and negativity...i really like doing this job and I will def miss some of my residents but I must go and do something else right now...I have to fix the things that I have put off cause if lack of sleep and shit like that. I guess time managment was not really what i needed to learn it was how to not sleep and still be able to function...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment