Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A birthday wish.....

So today is my wonderful hubby's birthday. He is 28 yrs old today. I feel so bad he was outta work yesterday cause his finger got really swollen. I thought it was a bug bite at first but it got really bad. It was so bad that he could not bend it at all. ugh! So off to the doctors we went yesterday. Of course since we have yet to switch docs since we moved I had to just call one real quick and get an appt. Hopefully it will go away and there will be no more pain. Anyway, he probably is having a suck ass bday cause he is working and has a big load of work today. We have no money so I couldnt get him a damn thing not even a card. So we made him one..lol! How lame are we.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really sweet. You have each other and your children, that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete