Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Potty and the boy...

It has been 10 days since we started Ethan on this potty training expedition. Actually I have to give him all the credit because he really did start it all. Which to be honest that is how I wanted it to be. Ethan is doing better then I had anticipated. He has definitely had a few accidents but not as bad as I thought it would be. I thought it was gonna be a disaster like it was with Jasmine. I think that it was terrible with her because I was pushing for her to be trained. With Ethan I wanted nothing to do with it til he was good and ready. He is apparently ready..lol!! Yeah, for that I will tell you. I have no more interest in buying diapers. I am really amazed how well he is doing this transition, he really seems to enjoy being a big boy.. It is great that these 2 are getting to be a little bit more independent but at the same time it is bitter sweet. My babies are getting big and that is it. I am very proud of them they are my angels. Though sometimes they do not act like angels but ya know. So potty training a boy in my mind.......much easier then a girl. I was told the opposite, but every kid is different so I guess that does play a part in this as well. I do think though that I am gonna have a prob getting him to keep it in his pants.. yeah you think that it sounds funny but, not only does he want to show you his undies but he wants you to check out his man parts as well. yeah not a good thing, hopefully he will grow outta that quick!!

So he is really funny when it comes to going to the potty. Thank God he is not afraid of those darn auto flush toilets. Jasmine is terrified of them. I mean really does it need to flush that loud. Who's brilliant invention was that... boo on them for that one..He says momma me pee when he has to pee it is cute huh? We got him a travel potty seat with lightning mcqueen on it...lol! He loves it!

So anyway his stats are as follows: 10 day diaper free, 6 accidents, 4 days without accidents.. I am so proud. Keep up the hard work Ethan!!! Momma is soooo proud of you.

Anyway, well I guess this is it for now!

1 comment: