Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday....

So I missed another great day of church. I am getting so pissed that I have not been able to get there. The day started off pretty normal. I went to bed at 414am, stupid ass. I know things just are always racing through this head of mine and I can't shut it off. It is not always worries and anxiety, sometimes just mere daydreaming. I do that a lot, especially on those hard days I can't seem to get through. We were supposed to see about getting a good deal on our van today but that did not happen. Jason wanted to sleep in, which for him is really just sleeping the day away. Sometimes I really hate it cause we really don't see him that much and when he is here he is trying to catch up on sleep. I do understand that he wants some down time but it sucks that he misses out on so much. We seem to do so much with out him cause we don't wanna miss out. I mean things have gotten somewhat easier in that sense but still very hard too. If that makes any sense. lol!! We finally got our asses movin after a long battle with slowness. We were then off to a bday/picnic. My boy did real good today with his big boy undies...No accidents!!! Yeah Ethan!! I am so proud of him. oh the trials of potty training. Some kids do it with such ease and some are really difficult. I on the other hand just don't care about it, the peds said he would do it when he was ready. I guess he is feeling like becoming a big boy now.. Either way he is my big boy, that I really don't want to grow up. I kinda want them both to stay innocent and little. Without cares of this big world. But I know that they will get older and grow up. Wow, that was a side bar..lol! So we had fun with some old friends, talking, horseshoes, sprinklers and some football. To end the night with a screaming 2yr old that was soooo exhausted. Jason was in a bad mood from the drive home and our screaming son, so that put me in mood as well. Isn't it funny how that happens? So now I am retiring for the night early for me. No chatting, movies or books for me tonight. Thanks to all our women and men in the military who do what they do everyday!!!! Hopefully while everyone was partying it up today they remember the reason for this day!! God bless and goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment