Wednesday, May 20, 2009

In-laws aren't they wonderful???

So I know that some people can relate when I say that in-laws aren't always the nicest wedding gift. They can really be royal pains in the you know what. I thought that when I got married that I would have an extention to the family with these nice people like ya know you see on TV families. Well HAHAHAHA on me cause I think that I may have gotten some of the worst ones out there. And they are out there. They hate me...They think that I took their son away from them, and that I keep him locked in some cage not allowing him to see or speak to them. That is funny I know. I have seriously tried with these people but they are a tough crowd I'll tell ya. My brother in law played a dirty trick on us on Monday night. He called to talk to us....Well let me go back a little and paint this small picture of this weirdness..We have not talked to his parents in at least a year. lol! So ok back to the story now. Jason's brother calls to talk to us. He says "Hey how are you guys doing?" and then says hold on a sec., he passed his mom the phone. I was baffled that he would do such a thing to us. Wow!! For a moment I really wanted to scream some unkind things to her but kept it all in. She talked to me for a mear minute then said here is Danny (brother in law) So I said I can't believe that you did that!!! So I said you wanna talk to your brother? So then he had the nerve to do the same things to Jason, but Jason had it worse then me. His parents wanted to talk to him. They both chewed his ear off with the same (what seems to be BS) as per the norm. I can't understand parents who can have no interest in their kids lives or their grandkids for that matter and have nothing really to say about it. But what can you expect from people who are so down on life. They must hate themselves and their creator cause they seem to hate life and what it has dealt them. There is a reason God has muted them in our lives. They really know how to bring out the negativity in me that I hate so much. I feel bad that Jason has no real Mom and Dad relationship but who needs people in their lives that say the same things over and over again and don't really seem to care about you just that they are miserable. Well that is enough of that but I thought that was a little craziness I could share with you all that read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment