Friday, May 22, 2009

Today is Friday!

Wow Friday! You would think that one would be so excited about it being Friday. I have no real interest in Fridays cause my Husbands work schedule sucks so much. I don't have a regular weekend like most people. Our weekend is Sunday and Monday. BUT!!!

Today was a good Friday so far. I have made a new friend. I always wanted to become friends with my neighbors when we bought a house. I mean really how fun is that?? Seriously, fun fun fun...We are the only ones with kids so it just so happens to work out. Well that and we like to sit out on the porch and chat til 3am..Lol!! Our neighbors are so nice, and I hope for many times where we can all chill and laugh.So far we really like all our neighbors which is good cause our last few neighbors really sucked.

So we had a play date today. It was really fun and funny. It is really funny to watch kids get together and interact. It was nice to just sit back and chat with a great friend. Watched Bolt with the kids it was cute. They get so into movies these days its great. Hopefully tomorrow will be a great day as well. I have to figure out something for dinner.........I have no clue what the heck I wanna make. We dont have much and one of the meals I could make Jason hates. I think just got sick of it because we used to eat it all the time its cheap thats why. Hey we all go through those times in life where cheap is the meal. Well for now, I must go prepare dinner for my monsters..

No comments:

Post a Comment