Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This is about me...

Well I wouldn't say that you have to be good at blogging to blog but you gotta have something to say and lol I have lots to say. I am a stay at home Momma looking for employment. I love being home with my kiddos but do need to get out at times. I love the fact that I get to see everything that goes in their lives. I never miss a thing. I have been able to experience everything from first smiles to first steps and it has been a great journey. As the top of this things reads this is a place for me to do lots, one thing is to especially waste some much needed time. lol!

So a little bit about me is: I am 27. A wife and mother of two wonderful amazing kids. My husband and I have been together for 7 years. We met during strange circumstances but have been on a great journey still to this day. I am so in love with him. He is a big pain sometimes but so am I. Neither one of us is anywhere near perfect but we love each other.We know how to get under each others skin. We have been through military, long distance, ex's, blessings, deaths,lose and etc.. We have come out on top and that is a good sign. I am Jason's biggest supporter besides his mini supporters. He is a wonderful man, father, daddy and Hubby.

We take pride in spoiling our two amazing kids. We still discipline but we do it with love and knowing that we are doing our best to mold them into God fearing kids. Kids that will grow up to be respectful, creative, loving, knowledgeable and faith filled people.

I guess that is enough. There will be more to come...That is blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment